Wednesday 23 May 2007

An introduction to me

After having had my head in the clouds for quite some time, having stared at and am still staring at a computer monitor since the invention of the Amstrad 1640, I am now starting to steer clear of all IT related matters that are no longer of interest to me. I have thrown out my coding manuals, deleted all compilers and am well on the way to cleansing my soul.

My new interest is franchising (decided against base jumping) and that's what my blog will be about. Maybe not always, maybe I will gripe a bit, but almost certainly mostly about franchising.

It's a huge leap from what I used to do, but there was a link at some point which made me jump the line. A good friend of mine from Adhive has been in this business a long time and after doing a little work for him the line was securely crossed. I now own, run, manage, promote, look after, dedicate my time too, play with, tweak (you get the message) a franchise advertising website. It's early days yet but with a lot of hard work it should be off the ground and running!

So... Here we are, my franchise blog. I hope you find the articles, news and gripes I submit here of some kind of interest.

Ta!

Enjoy.

No comments: